Consistency is key and I have come to learn that over the last year and that is all I want to put to practice this year in every aspect of my life. Be it workplace, career, my blog, my business, my passion, my relationship, and even health wise.
I have made a list of my personal goals and here are some of what I would like to be consistent with.
– Blog: I would once every week on the blog. No excuses this year. My blog would focus on Natural hair, Lifestyle, Interests, Fitness and Everything else. So be sure not to miss a post from this year ‘cos It’s the season to be consistent…lol
– Weightloss Journey: I would workout 30mins daily during the week and 1hr by weekend (At least 3 times a week). I would also post my meals daily on my fitness page on instagram (which would be revealed later on… yea I love being anonymous lol). Also, switch to healthier meals. Goal is to lose 15kg this year.
– Career: Write a professional exam this year … I would ensure I slot in a 3hr reading every weekends before the exam.
– New Skill: Learn something new every quarter of the year.
– Business: Ensure my social media platform is active.
– Haircare: I would be on protective styles 90 percent of the time, so I would ensure I give my hair the treatment it needs. We are growing our natural hair this year. A post on my protective styling challenge would be made soon.
– Youtube channel: I have been procrastinating about this for so long. It’s going to be a done deal this year. Hopefully by June and it would be a weekly upload. Watch this space
In this season of consistency, these are some of my goals as listed above. Updates would be made on the blog quarterly.