Happy New month
I’m so excited and would love to share with you all what I am looking forward to in the new month.
1. NYSC: Yes o, I’m obeying the clarion call. I’m so happy I’m finally going for service. In few days I’d be wearing my khaki hehe and I’m so looking forward to seeing what camp is like and how it feels. Most especially the ‘mammi market’. Also idm looking forward to participating in activities of my interest.
3. Wearing NYSC khaki: oh yeah, who else won’t be looking forward to this. As in I have been dreaming about it. Lol. Don’t get me wrong, I’m ready to serve my country
4. Working out more: #fitfam in progress. Heard about the morning drills at the camp. Sounds like fun and I’d be fully involved
5. Taking lots and lots of pictures
6. PPA- Primary place of assignment
That’s about it for now.
So what are you all looking forward to this month?