of my goals for the year and how I would work towards them;
1. Lose up to 20kg this year: It’s really funny that I could not
stick to my weight loss plan last year. As in, I was so determined, and then I
flopped. I remember making this post asking for God’s strength to keep me gojng as well as this post when I was super-excited after losing some pounds. Anyways, this year 2015 would be different. I’m burning
this fat for good. (I need prayers… lol)
2. Exercise more, Eat clean: This goes totally with the first
goal ‘cause without clean eating and workouts that weight would not come down.
So I hope I get into the mood of working out more often this year, I just have
to. Would be happy to share foods I try out along the line.
3. Blog at least twice a week:
This would definitely happen. I mentioned here that there would
be no blogging hiatus like last year. I am still learning more about blogging everyday
and I would be making changes soon. I would put up at least two posts weekly.
4. Grow my hair out :I have been natural for two years now and so far I have not seen much growth. I intend to take care of my hair better and grow it out. 3 to 5 inches added growth would be great this year.
5. Learn something I love: I can’t mention because there are a
lot. I could learn one or two or three stuffs, but would just start with
6. Read books from cover to cover: I am really fond of buying books and
reading them halfway or probably dumping them somewhere. So this year, that
would change. I should be able to read one or two monthly.
7. Balancing everything: I really need to balance my life,
organize myself and stick to my goals most especially. It won’t be easy attaining
them but I’d try my best and start with this ones.
So what are your goals this year?
Would you love to share? What do you want to change?
Let’s hear it